We are guided by a commitment to collaboration and fueled by a spirit of generosity and gratitude.
The Saint Paul Parks Conservancy has served as a trusted fiscal agent for various park groups and projects. We provide 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and a suite of accounting, insurance, document review, and communications services to community groups that are making park and public space projects happen across the city
Boost your park project with expert planning advice, grant-writing and reporting support, and creation of fundraising appeals and materials.
We manage restricted and general-purpose funds, including endowments, for donors who want to make long-term and legacy investments in Saint Paul’s parks and public space system.
WHAT KINDS OF PARTNERS DO WE SUPPORT?
The Saint Paul Parks Conservancy supports partners who:
- Increase park access and create connections among well-designed, welcoming, and activated parks and public spaces that serve all Saint Paul residents
- Have shared, inclusive, and accountable community leadership with a diverse steering committee
- Are supported by the broader community (including landowners) and relevant public agencies
- Are supported by partners who will ensure ongoing and high-level stewardship
- Can attract funding from community donors, public agencies, and other funders
- Have specific goals, regular financial activity, and the capacity to deliver on commitments
The Saint Paul Parks Conservancy
is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Federal EIN 26-2788415
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION DONORS
David and Betsy Kelly
William Klein and Hildy Boweer
David and Susan Klevan
Pam Krank and Bryan McGee
Keith and Toni Kuffel
James and Gail LaFave
Laurel J Lapore
Aaron A. Mann and Emily B. Herr
Amy and Marek Mino
Garth Morrisette and Trina McNeely
Brenna Murphy and Austin Ditzler Murphy
Conor, Mollie, Rowan, Charlotte and Maisie Murphy
Edward Murphy III
Paddy Murphy and Lindsey Reif
Nicholson Brothers Fund of The Saint Paul Foundation:
David and Barbara Nicholson, Richard and Nancy Nicholson, Ford and Catherine Nicholson, and Todd and Martha Nicholson
Diane Nixa and Kurt Hochfeld
1611 County Rd B West Ste 315
Saint Paul, MN 55113